Monday, February 1, 2010

New Pictures of Sam

I visited with Sam today - he gets more adorable every time I see him.

When I first arrived he was sitting in his favorite cat bed looking like he had just had a long nap...


When I pulled out his favorite toy, the silly pink Flamingo, he got curious and starting slapping it around. Interestingly enough, he prefers the cheap plastic ring on one end to the actual Flamingo on the other.



After a while, I had Sam out of his bed and walking around. It's amazing how well he travels on three legs! His fur is starting to grow back around his surgery site and he gets stronger every day. He will soon make someone a wonderful companion!


1 comment:

  1. Sam is beautiful. Your site is great and very informative. I am in awe of the work you do.

    ReplyDelete